In association with
Nike 'Nike 1948' by AKQA
Campaign Work, Friday, 08 July 2011 10:30AM
Nike have created an iPad app to support the re-launch of its 1948 store in East London.
The free app is an interactive magazine on the world of London sports culture, including a mix of archived material from print and new content.
The app also features interactive content from local artists, writers and film-makers.
Future editions of the app will be released on a quarterly basis and a new website and Twitter feed has been launched.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Art Director createselect Up to £40K pa, depending on experience, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- DM Account / Senior Manager Â– Not for profit / Charity sector ADLIB £Dependent on experience , South West England / Gloucestershire
- Project and Operations Manager BIS Recruit up to £50,000 plus BUPA Share Options free beer breakfasts and more, City of Westminster, London (Greater)
- Business Forecaster / Modeller BIS Recruit up to £40,000 plus BUPA, Share Options, free beer and more, City of Westminster, London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on