In association with
Nike 'Nike 1948' by AKQA
Campaign Work, Friday, 08 July 2011 10:30AM
Nike have created an iPad app to support the re-launch of its 1948 store in East London.
The free app is an interactive magazine on the world of London sports culture, including a mix of archived material from print and new content.
The app also features interactive content from local artists, writers and film-makers.
Future editions of the app will be released on a quarterly basis and a new website and Twitter feed has been launched.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- CEO Gail Gallie departs Fallon
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Ex-M&S marketing chief Steven Sharp is consulting for WPP