In association with
Nike 'Nike 1948' by AKQA
Campaign Work, Friday, 08 July 2011 10:30AM
Nike have created an iPad app to support the re-launch of its 1948 store in East London.
The free app is an interactive magazine on the world of London sports culture, including a mix of archived material from print and new content.
The app also features interactive content from local artists, writers and film-makers.
Future editions of the app will be released on a quarterly basis and a new website and Twitter feed has been launched.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of Insight and Planning PFJ £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum, Marlow
- SEO Manager - FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-£60K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berks/M4 Corridor
- Category Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £37,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Trade Marketing Manager Thorn Lighting c£50-55k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, Chalfont St Peter, Buckinghamshire
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement