In association with
Nike 'Nike 1948' by AKQA
Campaign Work, Friday, 08 July 2011 10:30AM
Nike have created an iPad app to support the re-launch of its 1948 store in East London.
The free app is an interactive magazine on the world of London sports culture, including a mix of archived material from print and new content.
The app also features interactive content from local artists, writers and film-makers.
Future editions of the app will be released on a quarterly basis and a new website and Twitter feed has been launched.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London