In association with
Nike 'Nike 1948' by AKQA
Campaign Work, Friday, 08 July 2011 10:30AM
Nike have created an iPad app to support the re-launch of its 1948 store in East London.
The free app is an interactive magazine on the world of London sports culture, including a mix of archived material from print and new content.
The app also features interactive content from local artists, writers and film-makers.
Future editions of the app will be released on a quarterly basis and a new website and Twitter feed has been launched.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London