Canada's Wonderland 'starlight spectacular' by Tantrum Design
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 12 July 2011 09:00AM
To celebrate its 30th birthday, the theme park Canada's Wonderland launched a display that aimed to bring a mountain to life.
The show brought together 2D motion designs and 3D animations that are projected onto the mountain.
Sound effects and athe original soundtrack were created in association with Apollo Studios.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelancers - All Levels Source £110 - £300 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London