In association with
Comparethemarket.com 'simples rewards' by VCCP
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 12 July 2011 11:35AM
The famous meerkat, Aleksandr Orlov visits the UK to reward comparethemarket.com customers in this latest TV spot by VCCP.
All customers who buy a car, van, home or pet insurance through comparethemarket.com will be eligible to claim a meerkat toy.
The range features the original characters – Aleksandr and Sergei – as well as some new faces from the meerkat town of Meerkovo, including: Bogdan, the meerpup; Vassily, a regular at the Queasy Mongoose pub; Maiya, the schoolteacher; and Yakov the toymaker.
The toys, which come with a presentation box and certificate of authenticity, will not be on sale.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Marketing & PR Executive Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £23,500, West Sussex
- Mid-Senior Copywriter | contract | leading mobile application Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + competitive compensation & benefits packge, London
- Publisher Director Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus and benefits , London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign