In association with
Comparethemarket.com 'simples rewards' by VCCP
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 12 July 2011 11:35AM
The famous meerkat, Aleksandr Orlov visits the UK to reward comparethemarket.com customers in this latest TV spot by VCCP.
All customers who buy a car, van, home or pet insurance through comparethemarket.com will be eligible to claim a meerkat toy.
The range features the original characters – Aleksandr and Sergei – as well as some new faces from the meerkat town of Meerkovo, including: Bogdan, the meerpup; Vassily, a regular at the Queasy Mongoose pub; Maiya, the schoolteacher; and Yakov the toymaker.
The toys, which come with a presentation box and certificate of authenticity, will not be on sale.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency