In association with
Comparethemarket.com 'simples rewards' by VCCP
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 12 July 2011 11:35AM
The famous meerkat, Aleksandr Orlov visits the UK to reward comparethemarket.com customers in this latest TV spot by VCCP.
All customers who buy a car, van, home or pet insurance through comparethemarket.com will be eligible to claim a meerkat toy.
The range features the original characters – Aleksandr and Sergei – as well as some new faces from the meerkat town of Meerkovo, including: Bogdan, the meerpup; Vassily, a regular at the Queasy Mongoose pub; Maiya, the schoolteacher; and Yakov the toymaker.
The toys, which come with a presentation box and certificate of authenticity, will not be on sale.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Sales and Marketing Executive (print and digital media) Publimatic Up to £35,000pa plus reasonable expenses, Bloomsbury/Holborn
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum, Uxbridge
- Account Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £20000 per annum, Leamington Spa
- PPC Executive Barclay Meade £26000 - £33000 per annum, Woking
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film