In association with
Comparethemarket.com 'simples rewards' by VCCP
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 12 July 2011 11:35AM
The famous meerkat, Aleksandr Orlov visits the UK to reward comparethemarket.com customers in this latest TV spot by VCCP.
All customers who buy a car, van, home or pet insurance through comparethemarket.com will be eligible to claim a meerkat toy.
The range features the original characters – Aleksandr and Sergei – as well as some new faces from the meerkat town of Meerkovo, including: Bogdan, the meerpup; Vassily, a regular at the Queasy Mongoose pub; Maiya, the schoolteacher; and Yakov the toymaker.
The toys, which come with a presentation box and certificate of authenticity, will not be on sale.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films