In association with
Vodafone 'Jenson and Lewis, fashion photographers' by BBH
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 12 July 2011 01:10PM
Vodafone challenges F1 drivers Jenson Button and Lewis Hamilton to style a fashion photo shoot in its latest campaign.
The making of video, distributed online only, promotes Vodafone VIP, which gives customers access to the British festival, fashion and Formula 1 events.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Lead Data Planning Consultant Direct Recruitment £85,000 - £100,000, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £55,000, East London
- Senior CRM & Insight Analyst Direct Recruitment £75,000 +, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition