Future You 'scrapheap' by M&C Saatchi
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 12 July 2011 01:45PM
M&C Saatchi has created an ad for FutureYou, a charity that provides a free online careers and education resource for young people, showing teens buried in a dump.
The campaign aims to raise awareness of the Future You website, which offers advice and guidance to young people currently not in employment, education or training (dubbed "neets").
Actor Craig Kelly explains in a voiceover that over one million young people feel like they have been left on the scrap heap, but they no longer have to, with the help of the charity.
The campaign will include: TV, posters, press and digital. The work was written and art directed by Orlando Warner. It was directed by Simon Stock through Moxie Pictures.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Account Manager - Geneva Gabriele Skelton £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Marketing Assistant Haymarket Media Group £Competitive, Teddington, Greater London
- Digital Advertising Operations Executive Salt £22000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Project Manager- global consumer brand design agency Gabriele Skelton £28000 - £32000 per annum, London