Vodafone shortlists three agencies for £47m ad task
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 13 July 2011 09:11AM
Vodafone has shortlisted three WPP agencies to pitch for its £47 million UK advertising account.
JWT London, Ogilvy & Mather and Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R will contest the business, following Vodafone's decision to split with Bartle Bogle Hegarty earlier this month.
It announced following the split that the pitch would only be open to WPP agencies. The AAR is supporting Vodafone in handling the process and briefings take place this Friday with Vodafone hoping to make a decision by the end of August.
Vodafone said that it had split with BBH due to a "global supply chain decision". WPP's Team Vodafone handles global strategy for the mobile giant.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films