Vodafone shortlists three agencies for £47m ad task
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 13 July 2011 09:11AM
Vodafone has shortlisted three WPP agencies to pitch for its £47 million UK advertising account.
JWT London, Ogilvy & Mather and Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R will contest the business, following Vodafone's decision to split with Bartle Bogle Hegarty earlier this month.
It announced following the split that the pitch would only be open to WPP agencies. The AAR is supporting Vodafone in handling the process and briefings take place this Friday with Vodafone hoping to make a decision by the end of August.
Vodafone said that it had split with BBH due to a "global supply chain decision". WPP's Team Vodafone handles global strategy for the mobile giant.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region