Wonga.com 'wongies' by Albion
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 13 July 2011 09:30AM
Albion London is launching its first advertising campaign for Wonga.com since winning the brand's £10 million advertising business in May.
A new TV campaign for the short-term loans company will air on Saturday, and will introduce a new set of characters known as the Wongies, an trio of elderly puppets who demonstrate how simple and straightforward it is to apply for a loan through the Wonga website.
The ad was devised by Steve Henry, Teddy Keen, James Kemp and Lauren Hurst, and directed by Roderick Fenske through Hungry Man.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Account Manager Â– Cracking B2C Brands ADLIB £30k - £40k, Bristol
- Senior Marketing Manager - Acquistion Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, London
- Global Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Midweight Designer become £33K, Central London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency