Wonga.com 'wongies' by Albion
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 13 July 2011 09:30AM
Albion London is launching its first advertising campaign for Wonga.com since winning the brand's £10 million advertising business in May.
A new TV campaign for the short-term loans company will air on Saturday, and will introduce a new set of characters known as the Wongies, an trio of elderly puppets who demonstrate how simple and straightforward it is to apply for a loan through the Wonga website.
The ad was devised by Steve Henry, Teddy Keen, James Kemp and Lauren Hurst, and directed by Roderick Fenske through Hungry Man.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Marketing Assistant - 6 Month Contract - Milton Keynes Ninesharp £9.50 - £10.50 per hour, Milton Keynes
- EMEA Digital Marketing Manager Ninesharp £40000 - £45000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, Windsor
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?