Wonga.com 'wongies' by Albion
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 13 July 2011 09:30AM
Albion London is launching its first advertising campaign for Wonga.com since winning the brand's £10 million advertising business in May.
A new TV campaign for the short-term loans company will air on Saturday, and will introduce a new set of characters known as the Wongies, an trio of elderly puppets who demonstrate how simple and straightforward it is to apply for a loan through the Wonga website.
The ad was devised by Steve Henry, Teddy Keen, James Kemp and Lauren Hurst, and directed by Roderick Fenske through Hungry Man.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Manager/Director, full time (would consider 4 days per week) Wonderberry UK Ltd Dependent on experience, Farringdon
- Online Visual Merchandising Manager Luxury Fashion brand Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer - Fashion - £30k 24 Seven Inc Up to £30k, City of London
- Digital Account Manager (ASAP) Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film