ITV unveils charity ad-inspired show
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 July 2011 11:50AM
ITV is launching a talent show this weekend, inspired by Adam & Eve's "no child born to die" advertising campaign for Save the Children.
Born To Shine will air on ITV1 on Sunday at 8pm and see children with exceptional talents attempt to teach celebrities a new skill.
The show will be presented by Natasha Kaplinsky. Celebrities already signed up to take part include the comedian Jason Manford, the Welsh rugby star Gareth Thomas and the actor Joe Swash.
Save the Children will maintain a regular presence during the programme, with a number of feature films being screened to showcase the charity's work in the UK and abroad. The films will be presented by a selection of ITV regulars, such as Paul O'Grady and Chris Tarrant.
Born To Shine is the next stage in a campaign that Adam & Eve launched for Save the Children in January. This was the agency's first work for the charity since winning its £4 million ad account in April last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London