Eblex signs UKTV sponsorship deal
The English Beef and Lamb Executive has signed a deal to fund Matt And Allegra's Big Farm, a food format on the UKTV channels Good Food and Dave.
The body will fund the format's second series, which is fronted by the ex-England rugby player Matt Dawson and chef and Leon co-founder Allegra McEvedy. It will premiere on pay-TV channel Good Food in the autumn.
The show follows the 2008 series Mitch And Matt's Big Fish, which was funded by Young's Seafood and reached four million viewers across the UKTV channels.
The deal, brokered by MPG Media Contacts, includes online sponsorship, branded marketing activity to support the series and bespoke idents.
Jane Ritchie-Smith, the consumer marketing manager at Eblex, said: "For us, this is the perfect programming recipe: a good measure of fantastic farming stories, a large helping of deliciously inspiring recipes all topped off with a great dollop of fun."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- International Account Manager SYLEX Recruitment £25000 - £31000 per annum, London
- Brand Strategist - to £60k Network Career Consultants £50000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Haymarket Media Group Depending on experience (plus up to 40% commission) , Teddington, Middlesex
- Managing Partner - Client Services Source £90000 - £100000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film