In association with
Heineken Light 'handlebar moustache' by Wieden & Kennedy New York
Campaign Work, Monday, 18 July 2011 04:10PM
Wieden & Kennedy New York has created the second spot in its new Heineken Light 'be a man of the world' campaign, featuring a voice-over by Harvey Keitel.
'Handlebar Moustache' aris first on on the Heineken YouTube channel and Facebook page before appearing on national television in the US.
It follows the first in the series 'snakeskin jacket'.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection Highly competitive, Central London