In association with
Heineken Light 'handlebar moustache' by Wieden & Kennedy New York
Campaign Work, Monday, 18 July 2011 04:10PM
Wieden & Kennedy New York has created the second spot in its new Heineken Light 'be a man of the world' campaign, featuring a voice-over by Harvey Keitel.
'Handlebar Moustache' aris first on on the Heineken YouTube channel and Facebook page before appearing on national television in the US.
It follows the first in the series 'snakeskin jacket'.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films