Vitaminwater 'you're up' by Crispin Porter & Bogusky
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 20 July 2011 09:35AM
Crispin Porter & Bogusky has created a bus-shelter as part of Vitaminwater's new 'you're up' campaign, to help recharge people on the go.
A five-volt battery-powered USB port in the shelter allows users to charge mobile phones, music players and gaming devices.
Installed on bus routes in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago and Boston, the shelters aim to replicate those of the brand – to provide commuters across cities with a boost to power them through their day.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire