In association with
Honda 'night fishing' by Wieden & Kennedy
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 20 July 2011 09:50AM
The second phase of Honda's sponsorship of Channel 4 documentaries has launched with a mini-documentary featuring fishermen who take their boat out at night off the coast of Brixham to catch fish in the dark, with luminous lures.
It follows their boat, a Cheetah Marine 9.95m catamaran powered by twin Honda BF135 marine engines.
The first phase of the mini-documentaries featured an alpaca breeder in Oxfordshire.
The campaign also features an online hub and a competition for all Honda owners. The winner of the competition, and their Honda product, will feature in the concluding part of the campaign.
The work was created by Hollie Newton and directed by Jörn Threlfall through Outsider. Post-production was by The Moving Picture Company. Sound was by Daniel Beckwith at Factory Studios.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Artworkers - Junior and Midweight Red Sofa London £22000 - £27000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- New business director-part-time, boutique design agency,£55k PR Gabriele Skelton £50000 - £60000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Executive Stopgap £150 - £200 per day, Bracknell, Berkshire
- Brand IT Manager AbbVie Competitive Salary and Benefits Package, Maidenhead