In association with
Honda 'night fishing' by Wieden & Kennedy
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 20 July 2011 09:50AM
The second phase of Honda's sponsorship of Channel 4 documentaries has launched with a mini-documentary featuring fishermen who take their boat out at night off the coast of Brixham to catch fish in the dark, with luminous lures.
It follows their boat, a Cheetah Marine 9.95m catamaran powered by twin Honda BF135 marine engines.
The first phase of the mini-documentaries featured an alpaca breeder in Oxfordshire.
The campaign also features an online hub and a competition for all Honda owners. The winner of the competition, and their Honda product, will feature in the concluding part of the campaign.
The work was created by Hollie Newton and directed by Jörn Threlfall through Outsider. Post-production was by The Moving Picture Company. Sound was by Daniel Beckwith at Factory Studios.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Junior Product Owner / Business Analyst - Mobile Digital Gurus £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, package etc, London
- Digital PM with CMS build exp Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £17000 - £22000 Per Annum DOE, Wilmslow
- Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £36000 - £40000 per annum, Warwick
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity