In association with
Cancer Research 'couples' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 20 July 2011 09:58AM
Cancer Research UK has launched an emotive advertising campaign that asks supporters to pledge £2 a month.
The ad, by AMV BBDO, features mothers, daughters and husbands talking about their loved ones' lives with cancer. It closes with a shot of one woman sitting alone on a sofa, having lost someone close to her to cancer.
The TV spot will be supported by tactical radio and targeted digital activity, as well as in-store posters.
It was written and art directed by Milo Campbell and Sonny Adorjan, and directed by Joanna Bailey through Bare Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- eCommerce Manager JV Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Great Benefits & Pension, Manchester
- Graphic Designer Creative Recruitment negotiable, Middlesex
- Insight Analyst - Financial Client-side Elizabeth Norman International £22000 - £27000 Per Annum, London
- Head of Marketing - London Designer Outlet Realm in the region of £60k, London