In association with
Cancer Research 'couples' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 20 July 2011 09:58AM
Cancer Research UK has launched an emotive advertising campaign that asks supporters to pledge £2 a month.
The ad, by AMV BBDO, features mothers, daughters and husbands talking about their loved ones' lives with cancer. It closes with a shot of one woman sitting alone on a sofa, having lost someone close to her to cancer.
The TV spot will be supported by tactical radio and targeted digital activity, as well as in-store posters.
It was written and art directed by Milo Campbell and Sonny Adorjan, and directed by Joanna Bailey through Bare Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Research Executive Jarlett de Grouchy £28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Senior Associate Director- tech & media Elizabeth Norman International £4500 - £65000 per annum, London
- Client Services Account Manager - Ad Operations Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + bonus, London
- Director/ Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car allowance, bonus, London