In association with
Audi '24' by BBH
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 20 July 2011 02:20PM
Audi is celebrating its 2011 victory in the Le Mans 24-hours race, and nine previous triumphs, with the publication of a limited-edition hardback book.
The book, entitled 24 and created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, documents the factors that have helped to contribute to ten victories since 1999, including this year’s triumph.
It features 24 first-hand stories told by members of the near 200-strong Audi Le Mans team. Each story is accompanied by photography that brings the intricate details of the race to life.
The book will be distributed to key Audi customers via the network of Audi Centres throughout the UK. There will also be a Facebook competition running between 18-24 July to give away 30 signed copies.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Peterborough
- Technical SEO Account Manager - Leading Mid-size Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Ipswich
- Marketing Services Manager, Leisure Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'