In association with
Audi '24' by BBH
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 20 July 2011 02:20PM
Audi is celebrating its 2011 victory in the Le Mans 24-hours race, and nine previous triumphs, with the publication of a limited-edition hardback book.
The book, entitled 24 and created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, documents the factors that have helped to contribute to ten victories since 1999, including this year’s triumph.
It features 24 first-hand stories told by members of the near 200-strong Audi Le Mans team. Each story is accompanied by photography that brings the intricate details of the race to life.
The book will be distributed to key Audi customers via the network of Audi Centres throughout the UK. There will also be a Facebook competition running between 18-24 July to give away 30 signed copies.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Lead Data Planning Consultant Direct Recruitment £85,000 - £100,000, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £55,000, East London
- Senior CRM & Insight Analyst Direct Recruitment £75,000 +, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition