In association with
Audi '24' by BBH
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 20 July 2011 02:20PM
Audi is celebrating its 2011 victory in the Le Mans 24-hours race, and nine previous triumphs, with the publication of a limited-edition hardback book.
The book, entitled 24 and created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, documents the factors that have helped to contribute to ten victories since 1999, including this year’s triumph.
It features 24 first-hand stories told by members of the near 200-strong Audi Le Mans team. Each story is accompanied by photography that brings the intricate details of the race to life.
The book will be distributed to key Audi customers via the network of Audi Centres throughout the UK. There will also be a Facebook competition running between 18-24 July to give away 30 signed copies.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- PPC Manager Adam Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Studio Operations Director Red Sofa London £70000 - £110000 per annum, Basel
- Digital Marketing Executive Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy