In association with
Audi '24' by BBH
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 20 July 2011 02:20PM
Audi is celebrating its 2011 victory in the Le Mans 24-hours race, and nine previous triumphs, with the publication of a limited-edition hardback book.
The book, entitled 24 and created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, documents the factors that have helped to contribute to ten victories since 1999, including this year’s triumph.
It features 24 first-hand stories told by members of the near 200-strong Audi Le Mans team. Each story is accompanied by photography that brings the intricate details of the race to life.
The book will be distributed to key Audi customers via the network of Audi Centres throughout the UK. There will also be a Facebook competition running between 18-24 July to give away 30 signed copies.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Planner Dot-Gap Competitive, London (Greater)
- Affiliate Account Manager Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Media Operations Executive Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne