In association with
Audi '24' by BBH
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 20 July 2011 02:20PM
Audi is celebrating its 2011 victory in the Le Mans 24-hours race, and nine previous triumphs, with the publication of a limited-edition hardback book.
The book, entitled 24 and created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, documents the factors that have helped to contribute to ten victories since 1999, including this year’s triumph.
It features 24 first-hand stories told by members of the near 200-strong Audi Le Mans team. Each story is accompanied by photography that brings the intricate details of the race to life.
The book will be distributed to key Audi customers via the network of Audi Centres throughout the UK. There will also be a Facebook competition running between 18-24 July to give away 30 signed copies.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Media Director - Top Bristol Agency ADLIB £On experience + Commission, Bristol
- Digital Project Manager - London Adam Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Account Manager AF Selection £30000 - £32000 per annum, Manchester
- Classified Sales Executive - top household magazine! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £22000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Account Director Stopgap £43000 - £46000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy