In association with
Häagen-Dazs 'it's girls' time' by Saatchi & Saatchi
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 20 July 2011 02:50PM
Häagen-Dazs has launched a pop-up space for women that aims to put a luxurious spin on an ice-cream parlour.
Saatchi & Saatchi has worked with the event manager Woof, the design shop Hothouse and the PR company Beige to create a space where women can enjoy the ultimate girls’ night in.
Located in a secret central London location, the pop-up boudoir treats guests to experiences including pamper sessions with the Powderpuff Girls, DJ lessons with Sophie Lloyd and a food masterclass with the TV chef Sophie Michell.
A wardrobe-full of designer labels will be available.
The space is supported by press work and digital activity by Qube.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Display Manager - Automotive - £35K Ultimate Asset £32000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £35000 per annum, Borehamwood
- Comms Account Manager -TV and Entertainment - £35K Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Comms Acount Director- Leading Beauty FMCG - £55K Ultimate Asset £45000 - £55000 per annum, City of London