Agencies to vie for City of London task
The City of London Corporation, the local authority for the Square Mile, is looking for an agency to handle its £3 million advertising account.
It wants to hire an agency to provide creative recruitment and public-notice advertising services for three years.
The authority said in a tender that the brief will include copywriting and creative artwork, as well as placing "cost-effective ads" in line with the City's key aims and objectives.
Agencies have until 12 August to register their interest.
The appointed agency will be responsible for helping to promote the City as a world leader in international finance and business services.
The authority targets residents, businesses and more than 320,000 people who work in the Square Mile. However, its responsibilities extend to Epping Forest, Hampstead Heath and Barbican Arts Centre.
The City of London operates on a non-party-political basis through its Lord Mayor, Alderman and Court of Common Council.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014