Agencies to vie for City of London task
The City of London Corporation, the local authority for the Square Mile, is looking for an agency to handle its £3 million advertising account.
It wants to hire an agency to provide creative recruitment and public-notice advertising services for three years.
The authority said in a tender that the brief will include copywriting and creative artwork, as well as placing "cost-effective ads" in line with the City's key aims and objectives.
Agencies have until 12 August to register their interest.
The appointed agency will be responsible for helping to promote the City as a world leader in international finance and business services.
The authority targets residents, businesses and more than 320,000 people who work in the Square Mile. However, its responsibilities extend to Epping Forest, Hampstead Heath and Barbican Arts Centre.
The City of London operates on a non-party-political basis through its Lord Mayor, Alderman and Court of Common Council.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Propel £30000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Web Designer Propel £28000 - £32000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Milton Keynes
- Digital Project Manager Propel £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films