In association with
ESPN 'fantasy forever' by Wieden & Kennedy New York
Campaign Work, Thursday, 21 July 2011 10:40AM
ESPN is promoting its fantasy football league with this TV ad created by Wieden & Kennedy New York.
The ad, centred around fantasy leagues shared by friends, tells users its league will stand the test of time.
In the spot called "draft", the director Matt Asselton shows the escapades of past fantasy football leagues.
The ad is part of the "fantasy forever" campaign, which extends to radio, print, and digital.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- French PPC Executive Just Digital £30000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Surrey
- Account Director Twist Recruitment £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum, City of London
- UK & I Marketing Manager Stopgap £28000 per annum, London
- PPC Manager - Legendary Indie Agency GoodEgg Digital £35-40k + Benefits, Central London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity