Turkey of the Week - Publicis Conseil/Renault
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 July 2011 12:01AM
After seeing Publicis Conseil's "lift home" spot for Renault, Matt Williams can't believe that the car-maker still insists on trying to adapt foreign ads for the UK market:
"I know we must sound like a broken record by criticising another French Renault ad, but even if we forget about the horrendously bad dubbing, this commercial is just plain bad. The joke is awkward and predictable, and the premise seems to be that this is the perfect car for people who don't want to have sex, which is a bit of an odd thought."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business