In association with
ESPN 'evolution of touchdown dance' by Wieden & Kennedy New York
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 26 July 2011 01:00PM
ESPN is marking the return of the NFL by celebrating the history of touchdown dances.
In an online ad, the dancer Judson Laipply, whose "Evolution of Dance" video has more than 175 million views on YouTube, recreates some of American football's most famous touchdown celebrations. It concludes with the strapline: "It's not crazy. It's sports."
The ad was written by Geoff Proud, art directed by Alon Zouaretz and directed by Andrew Robertson.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London