Pricerunner seeks advertising agency
By Campaign staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 July 2011 10:50AM
Pricerunner, the website that offers price comparisons on consumer goods, is looking for an agency to handle its integrated advertising account.
The website is planning an advertising assault in order to increase awareness and gain share of the growing price comparison market. It has approached a number of unspecified agencies inviting them to pitch for the account.
Pricerunner is hoping to increase awareness in a market where visitor numbers are sensitive to adspend changes.
According to a March study by Nielsen, audiences are difficult to retain once an ad campaign has finished.
The broader price comparison market is dominated by the financial product comparison sites, led in adspend terms by Gocompare, which spent £28 million in 2010. This was 30 per cent higher than its rival Moneysupermarket.
Pricerunner launched in 1999 and provides comparative prices for a variety of consumer products, focusing on electrical goods.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Brand Manager - Innovation Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, Midlands
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £32000 per annum, North London
- Planner Dahling Ltd £40,000 - 50,000 + bonus, Central London
- Account Manager Brand Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum + car/car allowance and benefits, Birmingham