Hamish Pringle returns as strategic advisor at 23red
Hamish Pringle will return to the agency scene after he steps down as the IPA director-general this week by joining the integrated agency 23red as a strategic advisor.
He will work as a contact between the agency and its most senior clients as well as helping its new-business drive.
Pringle is likely to devote two days per week to the agency, combining it with his work as an Advertising Standards Authority council member.
He will work with 23red on an exclusive basis, after undertaking not to work on assignments for other agencies.
Pringle had an extensive career before becoming the head of the IPA in 2001. He began as a graduate trainee at Ogilvy & Mather in 1973 and had spells at BMP, Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO and Leagas Delaney, as well as founding Madell Wilmot Pringle. He is also a former director of marketing at Saatchi & Saatchi.
23red's clients include Bacardi, for which it produced the "champions drink responsibly" campaign featuring Rafael Nadal. It also works on the Department of Health's Change4Life initiative.
Pringle worked with Jane Asscher, 23red's managing partner, on the IPA's Magic And Logic publication series.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Communications Executive Haymarket Media Group Dependant on Experience, Teddington, London (Greater)
- Product Designer / Engineer Nu Creative Talent £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Analytics & Insights Manager, top agency in Mancheseter Perfect Marketing People To £38k, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Junior Product Developer Creative Recruitment £23000 - £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts