Hamish Pringle returns as strategic advisor at 23red
Hamish Pringle will return to the agency scene after he steps down as the IPA director-general this week by joining the integrated agency 23red as a strategic advisor.
He will work as a contact between the agency and its most senior clients as well as helping its new-business drive.
Pringle is likely to devote two days per week to the agency, combining it with his work as an Advertising Standards Authority council member.
He will work with 23red on an exclusive basis, after undertaking not to work on assignments for other agencies.
Pringle had an extensive career before becoming the head of the IPA in 2001. He began as a graduate trainee at Ogilvy & Mather in 1973 and had spells at BMP, Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO and Leagas Delaney, as well as founding Madell Wilmot Pringle. He is also a former director of marketing at Saatchi & Saatchi.
23red's clients include Bacardi, for which it produced the "champions drink responsibly" campaign featuring Rafael Nadal. It also works on the Department of Health's Change4Life initiative.
Pringle worked with Jane Asscher, 23red's managing partner, on the IPA's Magic And Logic publication series.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Affiliate Account Manager - German Betting Appointments £30000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, London
- eCommerce Operations Executive - 6 month contract ADLIB £20000 - £25000 per annum, Bristol
- Marketing Manager - 12 month contract Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum + car allowance, Newport Pagnell
- Category Executive - FMCG Brand Recruitment £Competitive , Peterborough
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency