Publicity is an art form
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 July 2011 12:01AM
In another case of advertising cosying up to the art world, the digital agency Poke is getting one of its projects exhibited at The Museum of Modern Art in New York.
The agency's BakerTweet, which connects bakeries with customers, was unveiled at MoMA last week. As part of the art gallery's "Talk To Me" exhibition, Baker-Tweet will alert gallery visitors and MoMA's Twitter followers to fresh food as it is produced at the gallery's restaurant. The people at Poke are no strangers to the New York gallery, though - the founder Nick Roope's avant-garde light bulbs were included in the MoMA permanent design exhibition a few years ago.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Events & Experiential Live Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, West Midlands
- SEO Account Director - up to £50K plus benefits Salt £45000 - £52000 per annum + £20K OTE, London
- Senior Account Director - Advertising Spectrum 360 Recruitment £60k - £65k, London, Soho
- Middleweight Designer become £36K, Central London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign