Publicity is an art form
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 July 2011 12:01AM
In another case of advertising cosying up to the art world, the digital agency Poke is getting one of its projects exhibited at The Museum of Modern Art in New York.
The agency's BakerTweet, which connects bakeries with customers, was unveiled at MoMA last week. As part of the art gallery's "Talk To Me" exhibition, Baker-Tweet will alert gallery visitors and MoMA's Twitter followers to fresh food as it is produced at the gallery's restaurant. The people at Poke are no strangers to the New York gallery, though - the founder Nick Roope's avant-garde light bulbs were included in the MoMA permanent design exhibition a few years ago.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London