Publicity is an art form
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 July 2011 12:01AM
In another case of advertising cosying up to the art world, the digital agency Poke is getting one of its projects exhibited at The Museum of Modern Art in New York.
The agency's BakerTweet, which connects bakeries with customers, was unveiled at MoMA last week. As part of the art gallery's "Talk To Me" exhibition, Baker-Tweet will alert gallery visitors and MoMA's Twitter followers to fresh food as it is produced at the gallery's restaurant. The people at Poke are no strangers to the New York gallery, though - the founder Nick Roope's avant-garde light bulbs were included in the MoMA permanent design exhibition a few years ago.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Account Manager - Excellent BTL London Agency - £37k + benefits! Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £37k, London
- Account Director - B2B technology Marketing Stonor £50,000 plus pension, H/C and 25 days holiday, West London/Bucks
- Recruitment Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER - AGENCY - £45K Salt £45000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Dare creates European Ryanair ads
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare