My YouTube ad of the week: James Hilton, AKQA
Campaign YouTube, Tuesday, 02 August 2011 02:43PM
James Hilton reviews Glove and Boots
James Hilton, chief creative officer, AKQA
Why I like this
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I stand before you a guilty man.Of the ten infractions listed within this film, I am guilty of only one.But what a one it is. A heinous crime – the posting of "something I ate". And a photo to accompany it. Brrr.
In my defence, yer'oner, the said offence was a transparent attempt on my behalf of accumulating brownie points from my girlfriend, whose lovingly prepared creation I did so reprehensively publish.
I mean, who wouldn't?
But I have now seen the error of my ways. I see that by demonstrating what an amazingly thoughtful and considerate boyfriend I was, I unwittingly inflicted undue anxiety upon the shoulders of my brothers. My brothers whom I failed in not assisting the cause of boyfriends everywhere.
I can only apologise.
But, if I may be allowed to make one appeal to the court, it is this: don't hate Facebook, it's brilliant. Rather, hate me, so that I might learn and shun similar such undesirable behaviour in the future.
And, although my shame runs deep, at least I can say that I didn't post a baby photo.
This article was first published on Campaign YouTube
- General Manager - Integrated Advertising Agency - Dubai MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- MIDWEIGHT DESIGNER - award winning global agency! Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Insight Manager, Clientside Hasson Associates £50,000 - £55,000, Central London
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Spectrum 360 Recruitment £30k - £40k, London, Soho
- Copywriter (fixed term contract) become £35-45, London
- ITV confirms major shake-up of Daybreak
- Man Utd teams with Google for pitch-side digital competition
- Campaign Viral Chart: Edeka's 'supergeil' ad leads viral hat-trick for German retailer
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- EE launches viral homage Gold Spot campaign
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'