My YouTube ad of the week: James Hilton, AKQA
Campaign YouTube, Tuesday, 02 August 2011 02:43PM
James Hilton reviews Glove and Boots
James Hilton, chief creative officer, AKQA
Why I like this
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I stand before you a guilty man.Of the ten infractions listed within this film, I am guilty of only one.But what a one it is. A heinous crime – the posting of "something I ate". And a photo to accompany it. Brrr.
In my defence, yer'oner, the said offence was a transparent attempt on my behalf of accumulating brownie points from my girlfriend, whose lovingly prepared creation I did so reprehensively publish.
I mean, who wouldn't?
But I have now seen the error of my ways. I see that by demonstrating what an amazingly thoughtful and considerate boyfriend I was, I unwittingly inflicted undue anxiety upon the shoulders of my brothers. My brothers whom I failed in not assisting the cause of boyfriends everywhere.
I can only apologise.
But, if I may be allowed to make one appeal to the court, it is this: don't hate Facebook, it's brilliant. Rather, hate me, so that I might learn and shun similar such undesirable behaviour in the future.
And, although my shame runs deep, at least I can say that I didn't post a baby photo.
This article was first published on Campaign YouTube
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-70K + Benefits Package, Central London