My YouTube ad of the week: James Hilton, AKQA
Campaign YouTube, Tuesday, 02 August 2011 02:43PM
James Hilton reviews Glove and Boots
James Hilton, chief creative officer, AKQA
Why I like this
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I stand before you a guilty man.Of the ten infractions listed within this film, I am guilty of only one.But what a one it is. A heinous crime – the posting of "something I ate". And a photo to accompany it. Brrr.
In my defence, yer'oner, the said offence was a transparent attempt on my behalf of accumulating brownie points from my girlfriend, whose lovingly prepared creation I did so reprehensively publish.
I mean, who wouldn't?
But I have now seen the error of my ways. I see that by demonstrating what an amazingly thoughtful and considerate boyfriend I was, I unwittingly inflicted undue anxiety upon the shoulders of my brothers. My brothers whom I failed in not assisting the cause of boyfriends everywhere.
I can only apologise.
But, if I may be allowed to make one appeal to the court, it is this: don't hate Facebook, it's brilliant. Rather, hate me, so that I might learn and shun similar such undesirable behaviour in the future.
And, although my shame runs deep, at least I can say that I didn't post a baby photo.
This article was first published on Campaign YouTube
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account