BMB's Dom Martin heads to The Bank
The Bank has appointed Beattie McGuinness Bungay senior creative Dom Martin to the position of joint creative director to work alongside its existing creative director, Ryan Shaw.
Martin will be tasked with building the creative profile of The Bank, while focusing on growing the agency with The Bank’s advertising managing director, Tristan Connell.
Martin has worked at BMB since it launched in 2005 with clients including McCain, Nestlé and Ford. He was responsible for the Carling iPint, which was one of the earliest branded apps and won Gold in the digital category in the Campaign Big Awards in 2008.
Martin has more than 25-years of experience with a range of major ad agencies including JWT, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, Publicis, McCann Erickson and Abbot Mead Vickers.
Shaw said: "Dom is seriously talented and is notorious for creating ideas that are always several years ahead of their time. He is credited for creating the world’s first mobile marketing iPhone app, which is exactly the type of innovation and passion we know will drive the exciting campaigns we’re pitching for and working on."
Martin will join The Bank next week. He said: "The Bank have a fantastic set up and are brimming with opportunities. And with a strong reputation as a dynamic alternative to the big network-owned agencies, they’re well poised to take on the best of them."
Recent work by The Bank includes a summer ad campaign from Peroni Nastro Azzurro and a film for Pilsner Urquell, 'The Day Pilsen Struck Gold'.
The Bank has worked in film and live events since 1992 but branched out into advertising in 2005 with work for Peroni Nastro Azzurro-owner SABMiller.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Campaign Planner, Media, London, £22k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £18000 - £22000 per annum, Benefits: bonus & benefits, London
- Partner Marketing Manager PSD Group Up to £50,000 + Benefits, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager - B2B (ongoing/temp to perm) Stopgap £170 - £180 per day, London
- Junior Account Manager x2 AF Selection £20,000 - £25,000 , Greater Manchester
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign