In association with
Wrangler 'mark your territory' by Stinkdigital London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 03 August 2011 12:55PM
Wrangler has launched an interactive film to showcase the brand's autumn/winter 2011 collection.
Stinkdigital London was commissioned to create an online experience that showed Wrangler’s range.
The online film, which was directed by Zubicky & Tempelman, follows young men and women as they interact and play with their surroundings. Users can get involved by moving characters in various city settings.
The film is an extension of the brand’s "we are animals" campaign and is akin to its interactive Blue Bell jeans spring/summer 2010 activity by Kokokaka.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Optimisation Manager (RTB) Digital Gurus £25000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Senior Category Manager - Tesco Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits, Weybridge
- Marketing Manager, Wokingham, up to £45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Great Benefits, Wokingham
- Account Manger - Marketing and Design Agency - Essex/Herts - £30k - NP072 Stonor £30k, West Essex
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push