In association with
Wrangler 'mark your territory' by Stinkdigital London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 03 August 2011 12:55PM
Wrangler has launched an interactive film to showcase the brand's autumn/winter 2011 collection.
Stinkdigital London was commissioned to create an online experience that showed Wrangler’s range.
The online film, which was directed by Zubicky & Tempelman, follows young men and women as they interact and play with their surroundings. Users can get involved by moving characters in various city settings.
The film is an extension of the brand’s "we are animals" campaign and is akin to its interactive Blue Bell jeans spring/summer 2010 activity by Kokokaka.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Manager/Director, full time (would consider 4 days per week) Wonderberry UK Ltd Dependent on experience, Farringdon
- Online Visual Merchandising Manager Luxury Fashion brand Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer - Fashion - £30k 24 Seven Inc Up to £30k, City of London
- Digital Account Manager (ASAP) Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Volvo van Damme spot nears 60 million YouTube views