In association with
Wrangler 'mark your territory' by Stinkdigital London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 03 August 2011 12:55PM
Wrangler has launched an interactive film to showcase the brand's autumn/winter 2011 collection.
Stinkdigital London was commissioned to create an online experience that showed Wrangler’s range.
The online film, which was directed by Zubicky & Tempelman, follows young men and women as they interact and play with their surroundings. Users can get involved by moving characters in various city settings.
The film is an extension of the brand’s "we are animals" campaign and is akin to its interactive Blue Bell jeans spring/summer 2010 activity by Kokokaka.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account