Whitbread reviews CRM across brand portfolio
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 August 2011 08:00AM
Whitbread is looking for an agency to handle its CRM business, as the company attempts to build closer relationships with its customers.
The company, whose brands include Premier Inn, Costa Coffee and Beefeater Restaurants, approached agencies earlier this week through the AAR.
Pitches are expected to take place later this month, with an appointed agency set to be in place soon after.
Whitbread has never had a retained CRM agency but intends to appoint a shop to work on an overarching campaign to help bring its brands closer together and encourage customers to try other offerings in its portfolio.
News of the CRM pitch follows that of Whitbread’s ongoing search for an agency to handle the advertising for its portfolio of eateries. The review, which incorporates Beefeater, Taybarns, Table Table and Brewers Fayre, kicked off in May but an appointment has not yet been made.
The advertising for Whitbread’s Premier Inn brand is handled by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, while Karmarama is responsible for the creative work on Costa Coffee.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London