Whitbread reviews CRM across brand portfolio
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 August 2011 08:00AM
Whitbread is looking for an agency to handle its CRM business, as the company attempts to build closer relationships with its customers.
The company, whose brands include Premier Inn, Costa Coffee and Beefeater Restaurants, approached agencies earlier this week through the AAR.
Pitches are expected to take place later this month, with an appointed agency set to be in place soon after.
Whitbread has never had a retained CRM agency but intends to appoint a shop to work on an overarching campaign to help bring its brands closer together and encourage customers to try other offerings in its portfolio.
News of the CRM pitch follows that of Whitbread’s ongoing search for an agency to handle the advertising for its portfolio of eateries. The review, which incorporates Beefeater, Taybarns, Table Table and Brewers Fayre, kicked off in May but an appointment has not yet been made.
The advertising for Whitbread’s Premier Inn brand is handled by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, while Karmarama is responsible for the creative work on Costa Coffee.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London
- Data Planner Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £33,000, London
- Senior Data Planner/Analyst Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £75,000, London
- Partnerships Account Director - eCommerce Business Silverdrum to £45,000 + bonus + stock + benefits, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity