BETC recruits Andrew Stirk to head planning
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 August 2011 09:00AM
BETC London, the start-up agency launched by Neil Dawson and Matthew Charlton in May, has appointed Andrew Stirk as its executive planning director.
Stirk was previously a partner in the social media consultancy Rebel Alliance, which worked with clients including UKTV, The Observer and Random House.
Before that, he was a content planner at Wieden & Kennedy, where he oversaw the strategy for the award-winning "Nike5" campaign, as well as the "somebody else's phone" activity for Nokia.
Stirk was also the planning director at the digital agency Holler, where he was responsible for the IPA Effectiveness gold-winning campaign for the launch of E4's Skins. He was also the managing director of TBWA\London's Upstart division, which launched in 2004 to work with clients with smaller budgets.
His appointment completes the BETC London management line-up as it launched without a planning head.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Customer Marketing Senior Manager - Retention Stopgap £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Board Account Director- Advertising Spectrum 360 Recruitment £60k - £70k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £45k, Bradford, West Yorkshire / Halifax, West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Huddersfield, W...
- In-store POS Activation Manager Brand Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + excellent benefits, Berkshire