BETC recruits Andrew Stirk to head planning
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 August 2011 09:00AM
BETC London, the start-up agency launched by Neil Dawson and Matthew Charlton in May, has appointed Andrew Stirk as its executive planning director.
Stirk was previously a partner in the social media consultancy Rebel Alliance, which worked with clients including UKTV, The Observer and Random House.
Before that, he was a content planner at Wieden & Kennedy, where he oversaw the strategy for the award-winning "Nike5" campaign, as well as the "somebody else's phone" activity for Nokia.
Stirk was also the planning director at the digital agency Holler, where he was responsible for the IPA Effectiveness gold-winning campaign for the launch of E4's Skins. He was also the managing director of TBWA\London's Upstart division, which launched in 2004 to work with clients with smaller budgets.
His appointment completes the BETC London management line-up as it launched without a planning head.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance SEO Consultant Major Players £200 - £250 per day, London
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £34000 per annum + benefits, Chester
- Senior Conceptual Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Oxfordshire