JWT assists spinal injuries charity
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 August 2011 10:50AM
JWT London will develop and create a new ad campaign for Aspire after the spinal injuries charity triumphed in the agency's first Campaigns for Good contest.
In June, JWT, working with the Media Trust, invited UK charities to apply for free help with their marketing in 2011.
Four organisations were shortlisted to pitch for the prize, with the winner chosen by a panel that included the former JWT chairman Jeremy Bullmore, JWT's head of planning, Tony Quinn, and the Media Trust's director of marketing, Gavin Sheppard.
The three other finalists – the African Health Policy Network, Safe and Sound Homes and the United Kingdom Sailing Academy – will all receive a support package.
A team of JWT planners will work with Aspire to create a campaign that will raise awareness and encourage more donors. The Media Trust will also provide ongoing volunteer communications support, resources and training over a three-month period.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London