In association with
CBBC 'crack a joke' by TH_NK
Campaign Work, Thursday, 04 August 2011 02:50PM
CBBC, the BBC's children's strand, has launched an online game called "Crack a joke" by the digital agency TH_NK.
The brief was to make CBBC the number-one jokes site for children.
The game is targeting six- to 12-year-olds, who can watch, read and listen to jokes and award prizes for how funny they are.
The work was part of the BBC’s @North initiative to engage regional agencies.
The copy was written by the BBC children’s department and the art ?director was Gary Glozier.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Head of Ecommerce (8 month maternity contract) Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Events Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Brand Marketing Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £45000 - £50000 per annum + bonus and benefits, Milton Keynes
- Senior Digital Designer Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £38000 - £40000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham