In association with
CBBC 'crack a joke' by TH_NK
Campaign Work, Thursday, 04 August 2011 02:50PM
CBBC, the BBC's children's strand, has launched an online game called "Crack a joke" by the digital agency TH_NK.
The brief was to make CBBC the number-one jokes site for children.
The game is targeting six- to 12-year-olds, who can watch, read and listen to jokes and award prizes for how funny they are.
The work was part of the BBC’s @North initiative to engage regional agencies.
The copy was written by the BBC children’s department and the art ?director was Gary Glozier.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Partner Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, Brentford, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire