In association with
CBBC 'crack a joke' by TH_NK
Campaign Work, Thursday, 04 August 2011 02:50PM
CBBC, the BBC's children's strand, has launched an online game called "Crack a joke" by the digital agency TH_NK.
The brief was to make CBBC the number-one jokes site for children.
The game is targeting six- to 12-year-olds, who can watch, read and listen to jokes and award prizes for how funny they are.
The work was part of the BBC’s @North initiative to engage regional agencies.
The copy was written by the BBC children’s department and the art ?director was Gary Glozier.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Web Manager Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief