In association with
CBBC 'crack a joke' by TH_NK
Campaign Work, Thursday, 04 August 2011 02:50PM
CBBC, the BBC's children's strand, has launched an online game called "Crack a joke" by the digital agency TH_NK.
The brief was to make CBBC the number-one jokes site for children.
The game is targeting six- to 12-year-olds, who can watch, read and listen to jokes and award prizes for how funny they are.
The work was part of the BBC’s @North initiative to engage regional agencies.
The copy was written by the BBC children’s department and the art ?director was Gary Glozier.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London