In association with
CBBC 'crack a joke' by TH_NK
Campaign Work, Thursday, 04 August 2011 02:50PM
CBBC, the BBC's children's strand, has launched an online game called "Crack a joke" by the digital agency TH_NK.
The brief was to make CBBC the number-one jokes site for children.
The game is targeting six- to 12-year-olds, who can watch, read and listen to jokes and award prizes for how funny they are.
The work was part of the BBC’s @North initiative to engage regional agencies.
The copy was written by the BBC children’s department and the art ?director was Gary Glozier.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Social Media Manager- Retail- London- up to £35k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £33000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Ecommerce Marketing Manager- Retail - up to £40k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Creative Director of Consumer Packaging - Global Design Agency Twist Recruitment £12000 - £70000 per annum + BENEFITS AND BONUS SCHEME, West London
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad