In association with
CBBC 'crack a joke' by TH_NK
Campaign Work, Thursday, 04 August 2011 02:50PM
CBBC, the BBC's children's strand, has launched an online game called "Crack a joke" by the digital agency TH_NK.
The brief was to make CBBC the number-one jokes site for children.
The game is targeting six- to 12-year-olds, who can watch, read and listen to jokes and award prizes for how funny they are.
The work was part of the BBC’s @North initiative to engage regional agencies.
The copy was written by the BBC children’s department and the art ?director was Gary Glozier.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Internal Communications Officer - temporary Brand Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Basildon
- Freelance Group Account Director - Stunning Agency Fill Recruitment to £350 / day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Press Officer - temporary Brand Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Basildon
- Midweight Designer Blue Tree Recruits £24,000 to £30,000 , Badshot Lea, Farnham
- Paid Search Manager Aspire £200 - £275 per day, London