In association with
European Tour 'gunpowder golf shot' by Saatchi & Saatchi
Campaign Work, Thursday, 04 August 2011 03:35PM
The European Tour has launched the third in its "every shot imaginable" series by Saatchi & Saatchi featuring seemingly impossible golfing feats.
Four pro golfers have to hit a golf ball on to a barrel of "gunpowder" on a boat.
The agency is seeding the content via social media. It was written by Tim Hearn, art directed by Phil Clarke, and directed by Ed Sayers through Motion Picture House and European Tour Productions.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London