In association with
Specsavers 'koala' by Specsavers Creative
Campaign Work, Monday, 08 August 2011 04:00PM
Specsavers is promoting contact lenses with a computer-generated koala in its latest ad, which also sees the retailer drop its "Should've gone to Specsavers" strapline.
The marsupial was created by the special-effects company Framestore.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Manager - Maternity Contract ADLIB £30000 - £35000 per annum, Wiltshire
- Project Manager Major Players £26000 - £28000 per annum, City of London
- Customer and Market Insight Officer Better Placed Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + Very competitive benefits package, Guildford
- Print Buyer - Print Purchasing - High Street Brand - £25-27k Salt £25000 - £27000 per annum, London