In association with
Mini 'Mini lunatics' by Lida
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 09 August 2011 01:55PM
Mini has launched a digital media campaign, created by Lida.
Mini drivers will be sent an e-mail asking them to register their details and input their Mini mileage, before being "fired into space" towards the "space dock", which appears on the landing page.
Prizes are available throughout the site, with the chance to win a holiday to Cape Canaveral in Florida.
Traffic to the site will be additionally driven by Twitter, Facebook and posts on Mini owners' online forums.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region