GMG Radio retains Clear Marketing for ad business
GMG Radio has reappointed Clear Marketing Communications to its ad account for the Real Radio network.
The agency won the account following a competitive pitch process handled by the AAR, involving TBWA\Manchester, Meteorite and Big Al’s Creative Emporium,
Clear Marketing will now begin work on a multimillion-pound campaign for the network, targeting women in their 30s.
Jonathan Gillespie, commercial director at GMG Radio Group, said: "Clear Marketing proposed a new creative strategy which really demonstrated their in-depth understanding of the Real brand and, crucially, its audience. We’re looking forward to a fresh marketing approach for the Real network, to build on what is already a strong brand."
Clear Marketing Communications has held GMG's radio business since 2004. The agency was also reappointed after a review of the account in 2008.
Real Radio network, which is available across Scotland, North-east and North-west England, Wales and Yorkshire, attracts a total audience of more than 2.5 million adults a week, according to the company.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency