GMG Radio retains Clear Marketing for ad business
GMG Radio has reappointed Clear Marketing Communications to its ad account for the Real Radio network.
The agency won the account following a competitive pitch process handled by the AAR, involving TBWA\Manchester, Meteorite and Big Al’s Creative Emporium,
Clear Marketing will now begin work on a multimillion-pound campaign for the network, targeting women in their 30s.
Jonathan Gillespie, commercial director at GMG Radio Group, said: "Clear Marketing proposed a new creative strategy which really demonstrated their in-depth understanding of the Real brand and, crucially, its audience. We’re looking forward to a fresh marketing approach for the Real network, to build on what is already a strong brand."
Clear Marketing Communications has held GMG's radio business since 2004. The agency was also reappointed after a review of the account in 2008.
Real Radio network, which is available across Scotland, North-east and North-west England, Wales and Yorkshire, attracts a total audience of more than 2.5 million adults a week, according to the company.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account