GMG Radio retains Clear Marketing for ad business
GMG Radio has reappointed Clear Marketing Communications to its ad account for the Real Radio network.
The agency won the account following a competitive pitch process handled by the AAR, involving TBWA\Manchester, Meteorite and Big Al’s Creative Emporium,
Clear Marketing will now begin work on a multimillion-pound campaign for the network, targeting women in their 30s.
Jonathan Gillespie, commercial director at GMG Radio Group, said: "Clear Marketing proposed a new creative strategy which really demonstrated their in-depth understanding of the Real brand and, crucially, its audience. We’re looking forward to a fresh marketing approach for the Real network, to build on what is already a strong brand."
Clear Marketing Communications has held GMG's radio business since 2004. The agency was also reappointed after a review of the account in 2008.
Real Radio network, which is available across Scotland, North-east and North-west England, Wales and Yorkshire, attracts a total audience of more than 2.5 million adults a week, according to the company.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Research Executive Jarlett de Grouchy £28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Senior Associate Director- tech & media Elizabeth Norman International £4500 - £65000 per annum, London
- Client Services Account Manager - Ad Operations Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + bonus, London
- Director/ Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car allowance, bonus, London