Visit Wales 'we want Piers Bramhall' by Wieden & Kennedy
Campaign Work, Thursday, 11 August 2011 10:55AM
An unsuspecting member of the public, Piers Bramhall, fronts a new Visit Wales ad by Wieden & Kennedy.
Bramhall is doorstopped by a traditional Welsh choir and Joanna Page, star of the BBC's Gavin & Stacey, and invited on a free holiday with his girlfriend to Wales.
His girlfriend got through a casting of more than 300 women who wanted to break their holiday traditions and try something new.
The campaign will continue on Facebook when the couple take their trip in September.
A series of online films featuring real Welsh businesses are available online.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, City of London
- SEO Director / Head of Business Development - £65K (£85K OTE) Salt £65000 per annum + 20000 OTE, London
- Senior Account Manager, Corporate Branding Hasson Associates £38,000 - £50,000 , Central London
- AD - Sports/Football brands Hasson Associates £45,000 - £55,000, Central London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity