Visit Wales 'we want Piers Bramhall' by Wieden & Kennedy
Campaign Work, Thursday, 11 August 2011 10:55AM
An unsuspecting member of the public, Piers Bramhall, fronts a new Visit Wales ad by Wieden & Kennedy.
Bramhall is doorstopped by a traditional Welsh choir and Joanna Page, star of the BBC's Gavin & Stacey, and invited on a free holiday with his girlfriend to Wales.
His girlfriend got through a casting of more than 300 women who wanted to break their holiday traditions and try something new.
The campaign will continue on Facebook when the couple take their trip in September.
A series of online films featuring real Welsh businesses are available online.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Development Director Newcastle Gateshead Initiative £50-60k plus benefits, Gateshead, Tyne and Wear / Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films