Omega Pharma appoints SFW to CRM brief
Omega Pharma has appointed Stephens Francis Whitson (SFW) to handle a CRM brief for a new product launch.
The agency was awarded the business following an informal pitch and discussions with a number of agencies.
SFW will work alongside sister agency VCCP Health, which works on the £3m Omega Pharma creative account.
SFW will be responsible for CRM and eCRM activity to develop a launch, acquisition and long-term retention programme for the new product, which is under wraps.
Omega already produces market-leading brands such as Jungle Formula insect repellent, Buttercup Cough Syrup and antiseptic brand TCP.
Peter Worster, business director at SFW commented: "Omega appointed us based on our understanding of the challenge and the strategic and creative solutions we proposed. This is an exciting opportunity, and we are very much looking forward to working with them."
VCCP was handed Omega Pharma creative business in January last year, following a competitive pitch, managed by The Haystack Group.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%