In association with
Lucozade 'the arrival' by Grey London
Campaign Work, Thursday, 11 August 2011 02:50PM
An unsigned band, The James Cleaver Quintet, play a live version of the festival anthem Buck Rogers by Feeder in the latest Lucozade ad by Grey London.
The ad, which follows previous spots featuring artists including Tinie Tempah and DJ Fresh, is supported by a three-minute "making of" film.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Media Senior Sales Executive Digital Gurus £25000 - £30000 per annum + 40% uncapped commission, City of London
- Marketing Commercial Analyst - Graduate Brand Recruitment £23000 - £25000 per annum + benefits, Oxford
- Senior Account Manager Digital Gurus £27000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Platform Sales Group Account Director Ultimate Asset £55000 - £60000 per annum + +comm, London