In association with
Subway 'Deep South' by McCann London
Campaign Work, Friday, 12 August 2011 05:15PM
Subway is launching an integrated marketing campaign through McCann London to promote its latest sandwich, the Smokin' BBQ Chicken Temptation.
A 20-second TV commercial set in the Deep South features musicians playing at a barn dance, using Subway sandwiches as instruments. There is also an extended two-minute music video (featured), hosted on Facebook and supported by Spotify and Unruly Media.
The harmonica music is mixed with beat-boxing. The YouTube star Yuri Lane, famous for his musical fusions of harmonica and beat-boxing, scored the music and appears in the ad.
Audiences will also be able to create their own remixes of the soundtrack on a bespoke "Sub-beat Sequencer" using an mxp4 platform.
On the Subway Facebook page, fans can view full music video content and share with friends. They can enter a prize draw as well as download vouchers.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Mid Brand Strategist & Senior Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £60k-£90k + neg + generous benefits, London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Retail Royds Raphael £30k-£40k, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East