In association with
Foot Locker 'it's a sneaker thing' by SapientNitro
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 16 August 2011 11:55AM
Foot Locker's latest campaign is directed by Aaron Ruell, best known for his role as Kip Dynamite in the film Napoleon Dynamite.
The campaign kicks off with TV spots that feature students who have an obsession with trainers, so much so that they use them to reinterpret famous moments in history.
The actors who play the Wright brothers in one of the spots are, in fact, the Wright brothers: they are twins named Brandon and Brian Wright.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Account Manager ADLIB £25000 - £35000 per annum, Reading
- Account Manager: Experiential / Brand Activation Agency (NOT SAMPLING!) - Cutting Edge Sports Brand Rocket Recruitment 30,000 - 34,000 + benefits, Central London (Shoreditch)
- Senior Social Media Executive/Analyst - London Agency Digital Gurus negotiable, London
- Digital Content Editor (London) EE £Competitive+benefits, City of London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity