In association with
Foot Locker 'it's a sneaker thing' by SapientNitro
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 16 August 2011 11:55AM
Foot Locker's latest campaign is directed by Aaron Ruell, best known for his role as Kip Dynamite in the film Napoleon Dynamite.
The campaign kicks off with TV spots that feature students who have an obsession with trainers, so much so that they use them to reinterpret famous moments in history.
The actors who play the Wright brothers in one of the spots are, in fact, the Wright brothers: they are twins named Brandon and Brian Wright.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency