In association with
Foot Locker 'it's a sneaker thing' by SapientNitro
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 16 August 2011 11:55AM
Foot Locker's latest campaign is directed by Aaron Ruell, best known for his role as Kip Dynamite in the film Napoleon Dynamite.
The campaign kicks off with TV spots that feature students who have an obsession with trainers, so much so that they use them to reinterpret famous moments in history.
The actors who play the Wright brothers in one of the spots are, in fact, the Wright brothers: they are twins named Brandon and Brian Wright.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension & Life Cover, City of London
- Senior Brand Executive Ninesharp £120 - £130 per day, Bournemouth
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Biddable Media Manager PPC - Cracking Client Accounts! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , London