In association with
Mahindra 'rise' by StrawberryFrog
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 17 August 2011 11:15AM
The Indian conglomerate Mahindra has released a campaign seeking to empower Indians to take charge of their future.
"Rise", by StrawberryFrog, will launch in India, then globally. It will roll out in stages, aimed at building a cultural movement from the ground up, using digital and offline media.
The TV ad was directed by the film-maker Harmony Korine, through MJZ, and the director of photography was Anthony Dod Mantle, who won an Academy Award for Slumdog Millionaire and was nominated for 127 Hours.
The spot was filmed entirely with the new Phantom camera, which shoots 1,000 frames per second to produce striking slow-motion effects.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014