Diary: Industry reads riot act
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 August 2011 08:00AM
With all the rioting and looting this month, it's nice to see ad agencies showing people the path to righteousness.
Dare has made a website (www.thisisourlondon.com) that shows all the positive ways in which Londoners pulled together in the aftermath, and Albion's Teddy Kean has been busy Photoshopping images from the riot scenes to make them a bit cuddlier.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection Highly competitive, Central London