Diary: Industry reads riot act
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 August 2011 08:00AM
With all the rioting and looting this month, it's nice to see ad agencies showing people the path to righteousness.
Dare has made a website (www.thisisourlondon.com) that shows all the positive ways in which Londoners pulled together in the aftermath, and Albion's Teddy Kean has been busy Photoshopping images from the riot scenes to make them a bit cuddlier.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Marketing Coordinator /Communication Production Assistant - Mar Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive - Marketing Communications Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%