Rolls-Royce seeks agency for DM task
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars is reviewing its direct marketing business.
The car marque is in talks with a number of agencies about the business, which is held by Partners Andrews Aldridge. The review is understood to be statutory.
Jolyon Nash, the director of sales and marketing at Rolls-Royce, is thought to be handling the review. The chosen agency is expected to work across CRM, trade events and direct marketing.
The BMW-owned luxury car brand has worked with PAA since 2008. The agency pitched as part of Engine against Rapier in a two-way shoot-out.
Rolls-Royce unveiled its latest major direct marketing campaign, created by PAA, in 2009 for the launch of the Rolls-Royce Ghost.
The global campaign launched across mail and e-mail and aimed to drive customers to Rolls-Royce Motor Cars dealer networks, where they could view the Ghost and collect a brochure.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- UK Account Director Haymarket Media Group Dependent on experience, Teddington, Middlesex
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London
- Qualitative Director Hasson Associates £60,000 - £70,000, Central London