Meteorite acquires majority stake in brand consultancy
Direct and digital agency Meteorite has acquired a majority stake in brand strategy consultancy, Your Future, for an undisclosed sum.
The consultancy group will now be housed in Meteorite's offices in central London. Both Meteorite and Your Future will continue to be run as standalone businesses, however, they will also collaborate on business strategy, brand innovation, customer acquisition and retention.
The collaborative partnership will be called The Growth Group, as part of Meteorite's new initiative aimed at widening its planning and consultancy offering for new and existing clients.
Your Future chairman John Wringe will take a leading role in the development of The Growth Group. The consultancy was founded in 2004 by Simon Ratcliffe and Clive Cooper, who will remain directors of the consultancy.
Your Future's clients include Coca-Cola, Kelloggs, ITV, Akzo-Nobel, Which?, BBC, Bernard Mathews and Prêt a Manger.
Hugh Bishop, chairman of Meteorite, said: "As clients emerge from the recession leaner, less debt dependent they will increasingly need to stimulate business, brand and customer growth through the fast and efficient application of lateral strategic thinking as well as innovation and a focus on customer acquisition and retention."
Wringe said: "We're excited to be creating a timely new model and offering in The Growth Group, which we know fits exactly with an emerging client need."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Strategic Insights Manager - Mobile Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 per annum + healthcare, bonus, , London
- Sales and Marketing Executive (print and digital media) Publimatic Up to £35,000pa plus reasonable expenses, Bloomsbury/Holborn
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum, Uxbridge
- Account Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £20000 per annum, Leamington Spa
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film