New business leagues (19 August 2011)
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 19 August 2011 08:00AM
Saatchi & Saatchi enters the creative league after winning the Weightwatchers account worth an estimated £10m.
Each week Campaign publishes the agency new business rankings across the creative, media, digital and direct marketing sectors.
The attached table ranks agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they loose. It shows the cumulative totals for new business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snap shot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic or view the 'New Business League' page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER-Multi-channel retailer Success Digital £Competitive, London
- Search (PPC) Manager PFJ £200 - £300 per day, London
- Senior Brand Planner Gemini Search £40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, London