TalkTalk expands X Factor sponsorship online
TalkTalk, the telecoms provider, has created a campaign to promote its sponsorship of 'The X Factor', which launched with a peak of 12 million viewers this weekend.
The work by CHI & Partners encourages family participation and offers 'X Factor' fans the chance to star in a new TV ad.
The creative team working on the campaign at CHI & Partners is Tom Skinner and Clark Edwards, while the executive creative director is Jon Burley and the creative director is Warren Moore.
The sponsorship bumpers were directed by Jeff Wood, produced by Jackie Ludlam and the director of photography was Matt Day. The post production house was Glassworks and the idents were edited by Trim Editing.
The campaign continues online where TalkTalk is once again encouraging people to upload videos of themselves singing or dancing to win the chance to star in a TalkTalk ad or tickets to 'The X Factor' final. Digital production was by The Rumpus Room.
This year entrants can also add props to their footage, such as an animated car, roller skating dancer or an image of sunglasses with plastic bars in place of lenses, made popular by Kayne West. The props were developed by MPC.
At a specially created microsite people can browse through videos that have been uploaded and see what their Facebook friends have created.
TalkTalk renewed its sponsorship of ITV1's flagship property 'The X Factor' in May last year in a three-year deal understood to be worth £20m.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Quantitative Researchers Lipton Fleming £20000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, London
- Qualitative Researchers Lipton Fleming £20000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Audience Insight Executive - Publishing Lipton Fleming £25000 per annum + benefits, London
- Insight Manager (Mobile Technology) Lipton Fleming £40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014