In association with
Cheestrings 'calcium mash-up' by Fallon
Campaign Work, Monday, 22 August 2011 01:30PM
Fallon has chosen a "cheesy" 70s track to accompany a montage starring its Mr Strings brand character in a new spot for Cheestrings.
The ad is supported by online and offline PR activity.
Phil Chapman, the chief marketing officer at Kerry Foods UK, said: "Mr Strings is hugely popular with mums, so we wanted to have a little fun with him by making him the star of a 70s ‘Dallas-esque’ ad. We think it works really well to both capture the attention of mums and drive home the message about calcium."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London