In association with
Cheestrings 'calcium mash-up' by Fallon
Campaign Work, Monday, 22 August 2011 01:30PM
Fallon has chosen a "cheesy" 70s track to accompany a montage starring its Mr Strings brand character in a new spot for Cheestrings.
The ad is supported by online and offline PR activity.
Phil Chapman, the chief marketing officer at Kerry Foods UK, said: "Mr Strings is hugely popular with mums, so we wanted to have a little fun with him by making him the star of a 70s ‘Dallas-esque’ ad. We think it works really well to both capture the attention of mums and drive home the message about calcium."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Packaging Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Designer/ Creative Director Designate Major Players £40000 - £50000 per annum + Plus Benefits, City of London
- Group Head of Design Gemini Search £40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Benifits, City of London
- Creative Operations Manager Guru Careers £27 - 32k, Based West Drayton, Greater London (UB7)
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- We Built This City rises up the charts after Three ad