In association with
Heineken 'occasionally perfect billboard' by Wieden+Kennedy New York
Campaign Work, Monday, 22 August 2011 12:00AM
Wieden+Kennedy New York turned an ordinary billboard in the city into a stage for a gig, as part of an ad campaign for Heineken Light.
The billboard, located on Lafayette and Great Jones, formed the backdrop for a surprise gig by the US indie rock band TV On The Radio.
People can watch out for the next event on the billboard at #OccasionallyPerfect.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Interaction Designer Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Senior CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Account Director Dynamic New Alliances £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits , City of London
- Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency