In association with
Heineken 'occasionally perfect billboard' by Wieden+Kennedy New York
Campaign Work, Monday, 22 August 2011 12:00AM
Wieden+Kennedy New York turned an ordinary billboard in the city into a stage for a gig, as part of an ad campaign for Heineken Light.
The billboard, located on Lafayette and Great Jones, formed the backdrop for a surprise gig by the US indie rock band TV On The Radio.
People can watch out for the next event on the billboard at #OccasionallyPerfect.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex
- Designer - Stunning Agency - Central London - c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, Central London