In association with
Ikea 'playfight' by Mother
Campaign Work, Monday, 22 August 2011 02:00PM
The latest Ikea spot by Mother London shows a couple having a play fight before bed.
The ad is set to Asfalt Tango, a track by the Balkan brass band Fanfare Ciocarlia, with audio post-production from Factory.
The campaign will also feature ten-second spots on Channel 4 running around 10.30pm on Sunday to Thursday to remind people to go "happy to bed", which were inspired by the iconic BBC Nine O'Clock News idents.
As well as the TV work, activity includes a free mobile app that functions like an alarm clock for bedtime, allowing users to personalise their exact "happy to bed" time based on their sleep cycles.
Ikea has also commissioned an independent writer to thoroughly investigate what it means to go "happy to bed", who will write a daily blog as part of the exploration.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-70K + Benefits Package, Central London