Jigsaw 'autumn/winter 2011 collection' by Publicis London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 24 August 2011 09:45AM
The fashion retailer Jigsaw is launching an advertising campaign to promote its autumn/winter 2011 collection, across press and outdoor.
The campaign aims to celebrate the excitement and liberation of owning a look no-one else has.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Award winning integrated agency seeks Senior Project Manager Zebra People £40000 - £55000 per annum + amazing benefits, East London
- Leading global digital innovation agency seeks Account Manager! Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits, East London
- Head of Brand Premier Consultants c. £55,000 plus benefits, Central London
- Front End Developer JM Digital £325 - £350 per day, Watford
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%