Jigsaw 'autumn/winter 2011 collection' by Publicis London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 24 August 2011 09:45AM
The fashion retailer Jigsaw is launching an advertising campaign to promote its autumn/winter 2011 collection, across press and outdoor.
The campaign aims to celebrate the excitement and liberation of owning a look no-one else has.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director - Blackminster location Major Players £40000 - £50000 per annum, Oxford
- Web & Graphic Designer Brand Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + dependent on experience, Milton Keynes
- Marketing Communications Executive Pitch Consultants £21000 - £22000 per annum + Excellent benefits, Redditch
- Channel Marketing Manager Three £competitive + benefits + bonus, Maidenhead