In association with
NatWest 'secret cricketer' by Glue Isobar
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 24 August 2011 10:19AM
A new digital campaign for the NatWest Cricket Club features the former England captain Michael Vaughan undercover in a local club game.
The concept was by Glue Isobar, with PR by M&C Saatchi Sports & Entertainment, to showcase NatWest’s support for grassroots cricket via the club.
The footage features Vaughan playing in disguise as ringer "Gary Watson" at Goldsborough Cricket Club.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Freelance Senior Producer Purple Consultancy £250 - £300 per day, London
- Integrated Project Manager Purple Consultancy £250 - £350 per day, London