In association with
National Geographic ' seconds from disaster - 9/11' by Measure
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 24 August 2011 10:57AM
The National Geographic Channel is promoting the new season of its series Seconds From Disaster, which begins with a 9/11 special.
A campaign will run across TV, national press, digital outdoor and online until 5 September.
Produced in-house by the channel’s creative team with Measure Design, the campaign aims to capture the moments prior to the attack on the World Trade Center.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Copywriter Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London
- Creative Artworker - Reigate ASG £25,000 - £28,000, Reigate
- Senior PR Account Executive / Junior Account Manager AF Selection £20,000 - £23,000, Lincolnshire
- Art Director/Head of Art Dynamic New Alliances £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, City of London