In association with
National Geographic ' seconds from disaster - 9/11' by Measure
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 24 August 2011 10:57AM
The National Geographic Channel is promoting the new season of its series Seconds From Disaster, which begins with a 9/11 special.
A campaign will run across TV, national press, digital outdoor and online until 5 September.
Produced in-house by the channel’s creative team with Measure Design, the campaign aims to capture the moments prior to the attack on the World Trade Center.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%